Central Council of Tibetan Medicine has opened a new category of Membership as a Friends of Tibetan Medicine – FTM Member. Becoming a FTM Member is showing your support for the Tibetan Medicine and its Governing Council. Currently 98 FTM Member from 18 different countries had been registered under CCTM. Individual who are interested to join in this member’s category are most welcome!
• Application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
• two recent passport color photos
• Registration fees (One time payment) – India, Nepal and Bhutan = INR Rs. 5000/- and Foreigners 100 US$ (either pay by cash, cheque, draft or money transfer)
Account name:Central Council of Tibetan Medicine
Account no.: 20590110016886
IFSC Code: UCBA0002059
MICR Code: 176028096
Address: UCO Bank,CTS
Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra (H.P.)
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM
• FTM members will receive a life time stamped Identity Card signed by the Chairman, Central Council of Tibetan Medicine.
• Members can join the National and International Conference and Workshop – Tibetan Medicine on discount.
• One can also join other important spiritual programme like Medicine Buddha initiations, medical empowerment and medical oral transmission programme organise by the CCTM.
• Members will also receive free Biannual SORIG Newsletter which covers all the updated news of medical educations and related policies.
• One can also get connect and consult with other Tibetan Medical Doctors through CCTM.
• Member will get discount on CDs, DVDs and Books published by CCTM.
So, Why to wait?
Contact us and become a CCTM member today!